Thursday, September 5, 2013

Meet ~ Sally


Birthday 03-31-23

I was 18 and Joe was 19, and we wanted to be together forever.

So, on June 7th 1941 we ran off and got married. They said it would not last, LOL. We were married for 64 years and 28 days when he went to live with the Lord.

He said, "Sally, I have lived a long life. I saw all of our children married and grandchildren, I have been blessed, over and over."

We had 5 children, 14 grandchildren and 36 greats and one great-great. We had a wonderful life and I thank God for all the blessings. 

Joe was my love of my life, my best friend.

It was hard when he left, it has been 8 years now, but we all must go on. That's where Friends Needing Friends comes to help widows with a loving hand. I meet with Friends Needing Friends and what a blessing to help everyone.

sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are moderated, so any spam or abusive comments will not be posted.