Friday, September 19, 2014

God works all things out

 

Good morning my sisters,

I would like to update everyone about our last meeting of 'Friends needing Friends'. Our meeting was scheduled for 10:00 a.m. and people from different areas where expected to come.  At 8:30 a.m. I received a telephone call from the manager of the Country Club stating we could NOT have our meeting because they were doing renovations of the meeting area and kitchen.

My first reaction was HELP LORD! Panic!  I did talk the manager into just letting us have the meeting and no lunch.  He agreed.  What I thought would be a disaster, God spoke through our guest speaker, who reminded us that God was in control and who knew - if this was to be a lesson for all of us that what we were enduring at this meeting, our sisters in India were experiencing far worse conditions.  WOW! Did the place get very quiet, you could hear a pin drop. Tom's (our guest speaker) statement gave the ladies a lot of food for thought.

In several posts, I would like to share with you Tom Caprio's message about the Widows in India.

Dotti Ackerman

To be continued.

side-by-side

map_of_india

What’s Next Lord?…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are moderated, so any spam or abusive comments will not be posted.