Friday, October 17, 2014

Upcoming Florida meeting/luncheon

 

Good morning Ladies ~ I hope and pray that you all are feeling the love, peace and strength of Jesus flowing through and surrounding each and every one of you.

Today is a new day, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

This coming Monday, the 20th, will be our Florida groups meeting/luncheon and I am looking forward to seeing you all again.  We had some new ladies last month and hopefully we’ll have some new ones this month. If you know of any widows who haven’t been, invite them to come and join us, in the celebrations of God’s love and care for the widow.

This month our guest speaker is Kathy Caprio. She has recently been ordained and is now the pastor for our group. Her love of God and of others and helping others shines through her sweet and kind personality.

kathy

Let us pray for Kathy as she speaks to us, and may we all be blessed and encouraged by her words.

Let us also pray for Dotti and the staff as they prepare for and set up for this next meeting.

Today I will end with some scripture verses that really help me in my faith in Jesus.  Each day that we are blessed with is a gift. What we do with this gift is up to us. We can squander it or we can be a light to others of His love, grace and mercy. Our hope is in Him and He is our strength when we are weak. We have all been blessed with ways of helping others. We are all lovely, unique personalities, and God works through all of us for His honor and glory.

***

This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
 
It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.

It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

Lamentations 3:21-26

 

09-23-kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are moderated, so any spam or abusive comments will not be posted.