Thursday, January 8, 2015

Music is good for our souls

 

Good morning Ladies ~ I hope your new year is off to a good start and that you are feeling God’s loving presence in your lives.

This morning as I walked around my gardens and felt the gentle, chilly breezes on my skin, I stopped & looked upward at the blue sky and white clouds and just thanked Jesus for His many blessings.

I’m starting my third year without my dear husband and my word for the year is ‘dependence’. Dependence on Jesus for all things in my life. I am looking forward to seeing ‘how’ He is going to lead me ever closer to Him in this new year. My ‘widow’s fog’ has lifted quite a bit and there are some things I’d like to accomplish this year. Jesus is my strength.

He is the one who puts music in my heart, music that makes my soul soar, that uplifts my spirit when I am down. He has used music to speak to me often on this widow’s journey.

I was asked to put these threes songs below up for you all to enjoy again. As we listen to them again I pray that your spirits will be lifted and that you will be drawn ever closer to Jesus.

 

He’ll Do It Again

 

‘One Day at a Time’

 

******

This song really blesses my heart.

 

“Just watch and see,

This is just the beginning of the beginning.”

 

‘Glorious Unfolding’

 

 

As we go about our daily routines,

let us lift our hearts

in praise and thanksgiving to Jesus

for everything He has done

and for working all things out in our lives.

 

May God’s peace, love, joy and strength flow through you and surround you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are moderated, so any spam or abusive comments will not be posted.