Saturday, July 5, 2014

Widow’s Witnessing


Good morning Ladies ~ This is a new day, let us rejoice in this gift from God and be a light and witness of His blessings to others.
Today we have four more testimonies from ladies of our NJ sisterhood.

EK-NJ
Grief tip: Believe that God will never leave you or forsake you. He is with you at all times.
One of my favorite songs that comforted me during my grieving time was "How Great Thou Art"
God sent me the love of my family and friends. Also my church family and their friendship.  Faithfulness in Him to see me through the sad and lonely times.
EK-NJ
-------------------------------
JB-NJ
Grief Tip: Seek out female friends to help you stay active. Be willing to visit Senior Citizen centers and accept invitations to lunch, a movie, or other activities outside your home. Use any resource available to you. Stay active!
There are several songs that have helped to comfort me during this time. They are "Do Not Pass Me By" and What a Friend We have In Jesus".
A special blessing that happened to me, a friend introduced me to another widow who took me to FNF meetings and encouraged me to not grieve alone. I found strength to take one day at a time. I also found time for Bible study and got closer to my church, and volunteering for more church work.
JB-NJ
-------------------------------
LR-NJ
Grief Tip: Exercise even if you only walk.  It really helps relieve the stress.
Blessings from God by meeting new friends from my support group. My new home living with my son. My daughter gave me my new grandson and being able to retire.
LR-NJ
-------------------------------
Barb Driscoll BD-NJ
Grief Tip: Keep busy and keep in touch with friends, even if you don't feel like it. Look for joy each day and enjoy loved ones and let them know you do.
A special song to me is Great is Thy Faithfulness and God Is Always So Good.
God's blessings during this time is new friends. Another widow, especially a neighbor, whose husband died six months ago after mine, are now close friends.
BD-NJ
-------------------------------
These testimonies touch and bless my heart. We are in this sisterhood together. We know just how each other feels. By sharing out testimonies we encourage and build each other up.
I will close this post with the following scripture verses from the KJV Bible.
***
Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify (teach) one another, even as also ye do. 1Th_5:11
Exhort (strongly encourage) one another daily Heb_3:13 
***
God’s blessings on each one of you.
You are all precious to Him.

yel-rose