Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cling to God

 

Good evening Ladies ~

Here we are at the beginning of a new week.  With each new day may we rejoice and be glad in each one.

Let us cling to God with all of our hearts. He is the author and finisher of our faith and as we study His word and talk to Him throughout our days, we will be drawn ever closer to Him.

The more we study God’s words, the more they will come into our minds and hearts when we need them most.

"Let thy widows trust in me." —Jeremiah 49:11

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He restoreth my soul. Psalm 23

"The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms" Deuteronomy 33:27

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Deu_31:6

***

These are just a few of the wonderful and uplifting scriptures from God’s word.

May your hearts and minds feel the peace and strength of Jesus, our Savior, as you think on these verses. Let them seep into your souls.

I will close this with the following verse.

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.  Psa_143:8 

06-26-sunrise3