Monday, June 2, 2014

New Music

 

Good morning Ladies ~ This is just a quick note to let you know that new music has been added to our Music Tab above.

Music is good for our souls.

Here are some scripture verses about songs and singing. I found a verse in Job this morning that is great. ~ God is our maker, who gives us songs in the night.  Isn’t that fantastic? He lifts us up, He walks us through our valleys and fills our hearts with song.

***

O COME, let us sing unto the LORD:

let us make a joyful noise

to the rock of our salvation.

 

Psa_95:1 

Serve the LORD with gladness:

come before his presence with singing.

 Psa_100:2 

 

Let the word of Christ

dwell in you richly in all wisdom;

teaching and admonishing one another

with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,

singing with grace in your hearts unto God.

  Col_3:16 

 

Serve the LORD with gladness:

come before his presence with singing. 

Psa_100:2 

 

The LORD is my strength and my shield;

my heart hath trusted in him,

and I am helped:

therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth;

and with my song will praise him. 

Psa_28:7 

 

And, let us remember “whatever we do, do heartily, as unto the Lord.”  Col 3:23

 

I’ll end this little post with a song that will make you want to get up and dance.  As believers in Jesus, we have Him to thank for everything, the greatest being His love and giving His life for us so that we’d be free from sin and live with Him forever and ever. This life we are living here is only the beginning.

Enjoy ~ Rainey

 

Ramsey Lewis - Oh Happy Day (Live)